1. Arriving early and staying late.
2. Doing more than your job description.
3. Not dropping the ball.
4. Never passing the buck.
5. Following through and going the extra mile.
6. Listening well.
7. Taking great notes.
8. Asking the right questions.
9. Finding new ways to get things done.
10. Not whining or complaining.
11. Being present in the moment.
12. Being more inventive than usual.
13. Thinking outside the PR box.
14. Looking for more inventive ways to make media contacts.
15. Caring about each task.
16. Connecting to more people in a genuine way.
17. Talk and connect to everyone where ever you are. The person in line at the grocery store could be your next PR client, a new friend, a contact that knows some media contacts. You just never know..
For more info: www.PublicityandMarketing.com or BestPRguy@gmail.com