- Jerome Cleary
9 Press Release Ideas To Focus Your Story For 2023
Updated: Feb 28
Getting the right story angle to any press release is the main goal.
To separate yourself from the thousands of press releases the media see it's important to focus on these 9 great tips.
1. Make a unforgettable provocative press release title.
2. Formulate a great list of points in to the body of your story.
3. Put all of your best information right up front in the beginning.
4. Keep it succinct and concise.
5. Use the "about" section to really put forth the best parts of your company.
6. Keep the focus on facts not fluff.
7. Add photos and video.
8. Create a great subtitle to your press release title that explains it a little more.
9. Gather impressive quotes from experts to include in your story.
For more info: www.PublicityandMarketing.com or BestPRguy@gmail.com 310 920-2424